Saturday 28 June 2008

It couldn't get anymore boring!


Yes! Today has been as boring as these two poached eggs on toast! Because my husband had to go to work today I went to my place of work too, we bought two hot pasties on the way home for lunch, and sat and listened to the end of Jonathan Ross on the radio and then watched a film, I finished designing a sampler and started a new one on the computer then it was time to eat again! I have to admit it has been quite restful. Dr Who was very exciting I must remember to watch next week, I'm sure I will...............

2 comments:

  1. Julie, you'll have to come visit, although life on the farm is not much more exciting! Dr Who was good though, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will try and take you up on your offer! Thank you........

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love reading them and I read every single one!