Sunday 18 May 2008

Thank you...........


This is a "Thank you" card I made with my new computer programme and a photograph (sorry the faces are blacked out it is for anonymity) I had to replace my Greeting Card Factory because it decided to self-destruct! It would only print the pictures pixcellated! I purchased version7 last time I bought one was five versions ago! At the same time I purchased 3D arts & crafts - I can now create "pyramage" cards too, and that is what I have created here.
The card is A5. I printed the background straight onto the card. Then on satin finished photographic paper I printed the background again but with the centre missing which is part of the programme also the 'thank you' but printed this as 'ordinary paper as per printer instructions - then in the 3D programme I printed the photograph as a 'pyramage' but as if it should be on photographic paper. Turn the paper in the printer to stop wastage!
Cut with a craft knife, and used sticky-pads and created this
card, now it is awaiting the letter to go inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love reading them and I read every single one!