Wednesday 6 February 2013

Happy Birthday Peter



Our son was twenty-seven yesterday.
It only seemed five minutes ago he was just born on a cold snowy day 5th February 1986!

We had a great 'mini' picnic in the back of the car on Monday.  Grandad put an old sheet in the back of the car before we left just in case if anything  got squashed into the seat, but in the end we only had crisp crumbs!
We had sausage roll, and crisps, mini cakes nana made on Sunday and a bowl of washed grapes which Caitlin and Liam eat all of.  The nana and grandad spent the afternoon in AJ's and as a treat we eat tea there.  But AJ's have a strict no camera policy so no photos. 

12 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your son, Julie.........they do grow up fast don't they?
    My eldest will be 35 this year, and my youngest 18.........with another two spaced inbetween, lol.

    Your car picnic sounds cosy.
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely way to celebrate :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday wishes to you son, what a lovely way to spend some quality family time, I bet it wont be long before you do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your son, your day sounds wonderful. dee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your son!
    You know how to celebrate in style..haven't got a picnic for ages :(
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's scary how quickly they grow up isn't it. My son is 29 in a couple of weeks.
    Gillx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very happy birthday to your son and a happy 'birth' day to you too! He reminds of a TV star, but I can't think who... as soon as I do I'll let you know!

    My little baby will be 26 in April so I'll be up east for that - he will be down here for my 50th in March first though, bless him

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to your son - and happy memories for you! The car picnic sounds sweet - I bet your grandchildren had a lovely day!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. How lovely to be twenty seven! I look forward to my first picnic this year! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to your very handsome son! Does he still work in Salisbury as you told us when we met at the Minehead vintage fair? And does he take after his music loving father?

    Hope to meet up with you somewhere, sometime in 2013. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you had a lovely "family" day. They are to be treasured. Thank you so much for adding our event in Trull to your side-bar. Lizzie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a handsome young man! Glad you had a lovely day ...
    M x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love reading them and I read every single one!