Monday 27 August 2012

Wet Bank Holiday Monday

Bank Holiday Monday and its wet!  Never mind I have plenty to do, but I wanted to get into the garden.  There was a boot fair this morning, but we didn't go, anyway I have been to two others, one on Saturday and one yesterday!  Didn't buy anything though, actually saved money!!


Made dolly number two some knickers and an underskirt, but she now needs shoes
this one is for sale.


Had an order for some more flower brooches


.......and created a 26" circle! 
For a pattern I will be making soon.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Julie...Oh my, it's raining so much here today too and so I decided to spend the afternoon on my sewing machine although the light has been so bad!....Love your little dolly..she's so sweet and the brooches are so pretty,
    Hope you have a good week,
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very cute little dolly, and those are very pretty brooches! Such a shame it rained all yesterday, and today it's been sunny just as everyone has gone back to work!
    Have a good week.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it looks like you have been very busy. Love your doll she is really pretty, dee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That doll is so cute, well done and love the flowers too
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love reading them and I read every single one!