Sunday 18 March 2012

I would like to thank.............

This huge box was delivered to me on Friday, there is a clue on the box to say what is inside...........  But nevertheless it was a lovely surprise.
Inside was this beautiful bouquet. The flowers are delivered in a non-spillable container of water wrapped in cellophane



I transferred the flowers to a glass vase that once belonged to my mum and possibly my grandmother.

I would like to thank...............my three boys.
  
But it doesn't finish there..........


On Saturday morning this was delivered

As I opened the box the smell was delightful

This little bouquet was sent by Robert who at the moment is in Sydney Australia


18 comments:

  1. Isn't it nice to know that they care?
    Iris are my favourite flowers, probably because my Dad loved them. He used to call them flags.
    Just been up to our local car boot, nothing much today. Can't wait for the country fields to start up again, it makes a great Sunday out even if we do need to lay down for a couple of hours when we get back. lol
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely sons!!!!! such beautiful surprise flowers! such a lovely mothers day gift, have a superly lovely day julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful surprise and such thoughtful sons. I know you will likely dry these flowers and hold to their memory.

    Happy Mother's Day

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aahh Julia there are both beautiful and i bet the house smells wonderful. Enjoy them, dee xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. aahh Julia there are both beautiful and i bet the house smells wonderful. Enjoy them, dee xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet. I love fresh flowers. Hope you've had a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You lucky thing and there was me feeling very pleased that all my 3 remembered and sent me a message.
    Gillx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful flowers! Happy Mother's Day!
    June

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous flowers, I hope you've had a lovely day :)
    Sue Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, hope you had a great day.

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful flowers, how exciting to receive such a lovely surprise, and how thoughtful of your sons!
    Have a lovely week.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such beautiful flowers,hope you had a lovely day,julie,lots of lovexxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such pretty flowers..I can also smell their beautiful fragrance...You are clearly loved so much...I'm sure you must have had a wonderful day!
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are very much loved! The flowers are beautiful, 10/10 for the boys!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love reading them and I read every single one!