Sunday 9 August 2009

BARGAIN!

I have always wanted a copy of this book and now I have one for the grand cost of 50 pence from the boot fair this morning. I am so pleased. I already have Mary Thomas's Embroidery Book.



Nearly every page has a sweet little cartoon.
I was in two minds whether to go to the boot fair this morning and I am glad I did now. But, I think I will give them a miss for a couple of weeks - if I can that is I sometimes get up on a Sunday morning and feel the pull......... and wait for our annual extra large boot fair on August Bank Holiday Monday at Carhampton, Minehead. So I hope this weather doesn't change to Wet between now and then!

3 comments:

  1. Hello
    Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. We stayed in Venn but we did visit Dittisham during our stay. The whole area is so beautiful. I would be very happy living around there and watch the boats go up and down the river Dart. I am glad that my post was able to bring back some nice memories for you and hope that you get the opportunity of going there again soon!
    Take care
    Isabelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ji Julie! Hope you're having a good Sunday! Just to let you know that you've won an award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love reading them and I read every single one!