Friday 11 January 2008

This very wet afternoon.......



It has done nothing but rain all day. It was very dark and dismal this morning. I was hoping at some stage to prune the trees in my garden, it is so much easier to prune them while there are no leaves, I know it is probably all wrong!


So..........I settled down with some pure wool and a pair of knitting needles, well actually skeins of Paterna tapesty wool and started to knit some flowers. About year or so ago Jan, a friend, inspired me to felt. The simple felting instructions were quite easy to follow I thought I would have a go! I made these flowers and put the two large ones in the washing machine and the small rose I felted by hand. The rose was not as successful as the machine washed flowers but I am pleased with the results.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I took the plunge and signed up with Google just so I can leave you a comment! These are great - you'll have to tell me how they're done next time I'm in the vicinity or you visit in East Huntspill.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love reading them and I read every single one!