Monday 6 December 2010

"E" for effort!

I'm am bad blogger at the moment, what with flu, craft fair and everything else something had to go! I am so behind with everything, I haven't even made my Christmas cake yet! Not happy about that........

I would like to say a big thank you for all the lovely comments on my previous post, I have to say I actually didn't sell anything, well I say I didn't sell anything, three cards, a scissor keeper and a knitted brooch so everything is here now, please feel free to take a look. The only thing that isn't there is the green Christmas sack, but if anyone is interested in that I can make another but with red lining. Father Christmas now has the sack for Caitlin's pressies - shhhhh!

Yesterday morning I had a lovely chat with my friend Jackie. A few months ago I mentioned in an email to her that I had heard the cows but in the many visits to her farm never actually seen them! So yesterday morning I had a tour of the farm!

The calves - not sure how old they are

Bull Calf - he has a name but cannot remember it
but I'm sure Jackie will read this blog and
answer all the things I have forgotten!

Ferdinand keeping an eye on his harem!

two more cows!!!!

This one is called Marion

1 comment:

  1. Good photos Julie. The calves were born from September onwards and the bull calf is called Andrew. Glad you could visit!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love reading them and I read every single one!