Thursday 1 January 2015

2015

............what will 2015 bring............
......what will happen in 2015............?
Don't know, we will have to wait and see!

I saw this on a blog post last year


I don't make resolutions, I don't make lists of things that need doing or want to do, because as we all know it doesn't happen!  
BUT!  I saw this motto and decided that is for ME!  

Since last year when I found this I have done what it says. and things have really got done!

So perhaps this is my New Year's resolution for now and new years to come!

9 comments:

  1. That is a great motto.

    Happy New Year!

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good advice - hard to get started but once motivated, very good advice! All the best for 2015 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Julie! Great quote from Mr Disney! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that!
    Happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great motto, I'm a firm believer in doing what works for you, happy new year to you and your family x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had to smile to myself when I saw this as that is exactly what I said to myself this morning, I need to stop talking about doing things and do them instead! I am a list person but going to apply this to them as well. Happy New Year. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent motto :) and one I am going for this year too... now that I am settled back in Norfolk I'm ready to actually crack on with things!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love reading them and I read every single one!