Tuesday 16 November 2010

Help.........

............I need virtual motivation, I think I just need a virtual kick up the botty...........I am doing a craft fair in less than two week, I need to finish a few things and start another couple of things.
I came in from work put the computer on to do my blog as I haven't done a post since 4th November, cooked myself some toast and sat down to eat it and didn't move from the chair for a while, Oh dear I thought I must do something at which point I got up picked up the camera and took a walk round the garden, perhaps this is the start of my motivation - I hope!!

The little flowers on the Bush Fuchsia dancing in the winter sunshine.


the last of the red leaves on the Sumac Tree

and the "happy" Violas in the hanging basket.

On Sunday we visited this lovely little person who is now running round
she really put a smile on our faces, she is as bright as a button!

and now I must go and make something with this material and print off some notelets, cards and patterns off for the craft fair. The little walk round the garden did blow a few cobwebs away after this horrible flu I had.

3 comments:

  1. How cute is Princess Caitlin!
    Glad to hear you're feeling better!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that the flu bug is gone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you find your inspiration soon, I useally go for a walk along the beach when im feeling a little lost. Caitlin is so pretty! You could make her a rag doll for christmas, and then that might start you feeling crafty again! fliss xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love reading them and I read every single one!