Sunday 25 January 2009

Vintage Crinoline Lady



Bacon sandwiches in my mind should always be made with

uncut white bread!

My husband thinks we should eat always wholemeal bread preferably

with wholegrain in - I don't think so............!

We have this argument all the time - well I don't he does!

I happen to like both sorts of bread and I think I'm correct about bacon sandwiches!



Today Robert and Anneka came to lunch I made Apple Crumble for pudding.

Ingredients:- 5 Large Cooking Apples peeled and sliced and tossed in 3 tablespoons of Sugar.

Crumble topping - 8ozs Flour, 4ozs Soft Butter, 4ozs Sugar.

Rub the butter into the flour until it resembles breadcrumbs then add the sugar, mix into the flour mix and pour onto the apples. Cook for about 50minutes 180 degrees until golden brown and the apples are cooked.




I have read many blogs, I find many people out there in Blogland love "vintage" and the "crinoline lady". Well in 2002 I redesigned the crinoline lady as a piece of blackwork she measures 24" x 24" (62cm x 62cm). I sell her as a Kit or a Chart only, if anybody is interested in her please leave me your email address and I will get back to you.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful blackwork. What a clever idea! t.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! You cookins food lookes jamie!!!
    I interested in a Lady in crinoline, do you send me by e-mail.
    My e-mail is opalo247@gmail.com.
    Thank you and congratulations for your blog: is very interesting.
    Cidalia

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love reading them and I read every single one!