Thursday 25 September 2008

No Blog today..............!

Well actually no BLOG yesterday. I turned on the computer, went straight to my blog, up came a screen which said SORRY unable to connect - or something like that, can't quite remember what it actually said just remember the SORRY bit! So I called the person who could help, but he made the situation worse - I blame the two day Migraine he was having, but by this time I was getting frustrated! I tried to get on to the blog about three times during the afternoon and evening but to no avail so I gave up hopeing things would change today. It nearly went the same way as yesterday but I was determined not to give in this time! So hopefully todays blog will get posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love reading them and I read every single one!