Wednesday 7 September 2011

The Great British Seaside Swap

After putting everybodies names in a pot.  I duly drew eveyrbody in turn and partnered the first person with the second person and third with forth and so on.
My partner was Michela

I had some really lovely gifts from Italy

Some jelly sharks - quite safe I eat them!
A giant rock lollypop - I have eaten it yet!
Lip Gloss in a pretty shell container
Some crafty bits.
Painting of an Italian Fishing Village now hanging in my craft room

A fish themed necklace
It is black and silver and I think it is amazing.

A white cotton bag........
.......full of shell beads and abolone shell buttons

THANK YOU!

Hope evervbody who joined in had fun

12 comments:

  1. Are you already wearing the scarf perhaps?!LOL!
    Thank you for my beautiful gifts and for arranging this fun swap!
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had some lovely generous and thoughtful gifts from Michela. She is definitely a great swap partner to be paired with! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely parcel.
    I'm sorry you missed your parcel arriving here...I blogged all about it here

    http://wipso-astitchintime.blogspot.com/2011/09/oh-no-its-happened-again.html

    if you want to check out when I posted it on my blog. Thanks so much for all your help and support with fabrics.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty things :)

    Thank you for hosting this swap - I had some lovely goodies too

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely parcel of goodies,I love the painting.Thankyou Julie for organising such a lovely swap,take care,julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous gifts!! I love the theme too, seaside things being such a favourite with me! Have a happy weekend.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow - how lovely!

    Thanks again for organising this great swap, I had a brilliant time!

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely goodies. It was a great swap, I loved it - thanks for organising ... :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super collection of beachy bits. The painting is wonderful, and the necklace gorgeous. Yes the wind is getting up now. I think there may be snow here before the month is out.
    Elxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fantastic goodies, you lucky thing.... thanks for organizing such a brilliant swap
    Sue Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. She sent some lovely seaside things, and you also sent her some lovely stuff-I know as I have just read about it on her blog!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous swap - the painting is so beautiful. Wish I had taken part!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love reading them and I read every single one!