Tuesday 8 January 2008

Yet Another Unfinished Project..............


Two years ago I started to make a "Crazy Quilt". I never got the quilt out of the box last year due to lack of time, it was July before I had time to myself as I had done a rather large cross-stitch for the shop I work in (The Poppyfield - from Anchor). This year I plan to try and finish some of my unfinished projects like the quilt my mum started for my eldest son, and try and start two more for his brothers, because mum would have made them one each, make another quilt for my eldest son too, from me, poor lad won't know what to do with all these quilts! Then eventually make another quilt. The "Crazy Quilt" is for my middle son. I have always wanted to make a crazy quilt so I can practice my free embroidery and let my imagination run riot with the many threads and beads I have collected or inherited! As the year goes on I will try and show my projects in their various stages but I promise those of you who don't stitch and craft I will not bore you everyday with one or another of my projects, but I can think of at least four that needs finishing and one that needs starting. I had a beautiful cross-stitch for Christmas from my bosses which I will reveal when I start it! I suspect my "Unfinished Projects" will well and truly go well into next year..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love reading them and I read every single one!