Sunday 7 September 2014

More Corsages.........


I have spent the weekend resting watching films and nursing a very sore stiff neck which when I went to the doctors last Monday found it had a very long name but cannot for the life of me remember what she said!  Its still very sore, and for a week been sleeping sitting upright in bed because that is the only position I can get comfortable.  This is the third week.......... From Tuesday will be the fourth week eeeekk!   I just wish it would go quietly like it appeared all of a sudden!  I cannot bend down or move my head from side-to-side without swearing and the words are not at all ladylike! 

The flowers can be found here

4 comments:

  1. Love the pretty corsages. So sorry to hear about your sore neck, Julie. I hope it gets better very soon!
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty corsages. Hope you are now well on the road to recovery.

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch sorry to here your in pain, that's no fun, I hope it gets better soon! Your corsages as always are gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to read that you've been struggling and in pain Julie, I do hope you're much better now.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love reading them and I read every single one!