Thursday 7 February 2008

Crazy Patchwork



I have got my crazy quilt out again this afternoon. I am looking forward to stage two when I start embellishing it, but I must first finish stitching the patches. The boring bit! One must walk before running! This quilt will be completely hand-stitched so it will take a long time. I love doing all sorts of needlework, so I think this will be just right for me because I can cover most embroidery. I have over the months gathered beads, buttons and ribbons and this is also a good way of using up all my threads I have collected over the years. It is a wholecloth quilt. I just love doing things the difficult way. If there is a difficult way of doing anything I can manage to find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love reading them and I read every single one!