Tuesday, 14 November 2017

Christmas Advent Scavenger Hunt 2017



Just a mid-month reminder its that time of year again to get ready for the 
Christmas Advent Scavenger Hunt 2017

Please say you will join me again by putting twenty-four little Christmas pictures on your blog as if it were an Advent Calendar?  

There are no rules.
Its just a little Scavenger Hunt leading up to Christmas.

If you would like to join and think oh........ I not going to manage to put something on everyday, then play catch-up when you have a spare few minutes I don't mind, its meant to be fun!

Friday 1st December is the day we start opening doors on the Advent Calendar or in our case one picture per day for the blog posts.  

This year I thought I would take a leaf from Hawthorn's book, hope you  don't mind me copying Kate....... and have a Scavenger Hunt.

You put a different picture on everyday leading up to 24th December.  

  You can use your own photos, taken recently or from the family album/archive taken years ago, or use little films/cartoons from You Tube like I have done in the past.

The list is on the side panel

Please leave comment if you would like to join in, and I will list everyone on Wednesday 29th November and not the day I originally said otherwise it will clash with Kate's last Scavenger Hunt of the year

5 comments:

  1. I am, I am, I am *leaps up and down with hand in the air in the style of a 5 year old - oh to have that much energy!*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I would love the energy of a five year old too

      Julie xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Julie, I’m having so much fun just thinking about my posts – I do have a few ideas and hope to get started on some of them soon. My only problem will be sticking to just one picture (I might have to sneak in a few extra from time to time!). I’m glad there are no rules. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll join in too, but it may be a weekly bit with me, as I've visitors coming from the UK, so might be a wee bit busy. I've already got lots of ideas & will get myself super organised for it. Thanks & take care.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love reading them and I read every single one!