Monday, 14 August 2017

Week Thirty-Two

I should have done this yesterday but I don't know where the day went, I haven't done my weeks of the year since week 20 back in May, but you see we haven't done much, we haven't been out or away.  We had a family get together in week 25 but really not many photos were taken that day.........  I see we are over halfway through the year!


This week we saw our grand-daughter turn eight years old!  We went last Monday and had a wonderful day with her and her brother and sister, lunch out.


8 comments:

  1. The year is going by so fast! A belated Happy birthday to your granddaughter. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes its hard to find interesting stuff to blog about isn't it? I always thinks that no one will be interested in my day to day life but I think they are really.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your granddaughter, a great age to be xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must admit to the first half of the year seemed to quietly potter by then suddenly it was August, now how did that happen ? ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Julie, whenever we think about heading out it rains so we tend to stay at home. I honestly don’t know where the weeks are going, but the year is rushing past.
    I love the photograph of your grand-daughter she looks adorable much like our little Zoe. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to your sweet little grand daughter. Have a lovely weekend Julie. xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very belated birthday wishes to your beautiful granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love reading them and I read every single one!