Tuesday, 6 December 2016

Advent Calendar - Door 6


Midnight in a Toy Shop

Silly Symphonies 1930

************
I have had messages that some people could not  hear Door 4.  I have now re-done that one.

*****************

It is not too late to join in just leave a comment below that you would like to join in and I will add you to the list.  The list is top right, Just click on the names under the picture and see what every one else has done.  Please leave a comment anyway I read every single one.

All my pictures and videos are sourced from the internet

4 comments:

  1. Black and white... I remember those days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too remember black & white well. Colour movies, TV and even photos, was quite marvellous at the time it came in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so sweet! he reminds me of the Animaniacs!!! I like it when the toy goes round him! Very convincing cold sounds and sights at the start!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you have had fun finding all these lovely little cartoons. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love reading them and I read every single one!