Thursday, 1 December 2016

Advent Calendar - Door 1



I think the weather is cold enough (well it certainly is here in my part of the world) to have this as the first of the Advent Calendar doors.

****************

It is not too late to join in just leave a comment below that you would like to join in and I will add you to the list.  The list is top right, Just click on the names under the picture and see what every one else has done.  Please leave a comment anyway I read every single one.

All my pictures and videos are sourced from the internet

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful! This takes me back to my school days. Thank you. I will visit the other blogs later when I'm back from work. This is making me feel very festive indeed. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brought back many memories. Thank you. Love the singing. I think Alexander Armstrong has a wonderful voice. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't he have a wonderful voice, I don't know why I was so surprised when he started singing xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this carol!

    I'm joining in every day with an advent calendar joke!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'Twas certainly cold enough here, too

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been really bored singing this at church last Sunday and this Sunday and then this afternoon at the Carols at the town fair but this has given it a new impetus for me here!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love reading them and I read every single one!