Saturday, 26 November 2016

Who would like to join in, or link up.......

...........Its that time of year again, and this year it definitely seems to have come along a lot quicker!

Please say you will.........?  

Join me again in putting twenty-four little Christmas pictures on your blog as if it were an Advent Calendar?

Thursday is 1st December which means we start opening doors on the advent calendar!  

Do any of you remember Advent calendars without chocolate?  I used to love opening each door to see what the little picture that was hidden behind.   Think my favourite pictures were the Angel and the Donkey.
Chocolate Advent calendars were quite expensive in the sixties, that is if they even existed then.

It could be a wintry scene, it could be just a picture of a Christmas card, little anything leading up to 24th December.  There are lots of Christmas pictures online, or it could be something from YouTube, or just a Christmas picture of your own 


It would be lovely if lots of people could join in or link up........... 
Just leave a comment and I will list you all who are joining in.  

Rules..........

1) You don't have to follow this blog if you would like to join in but would be rather nice if you were a follower.....

2) Put a photo of something christmassy on your blog everyday from 1st to 24th December.  
This can be from the computer, You Tube, or your own personal pictures.

3) Have fun choosing pictures and go and see what others have put

on.

5 comments:

  1. Little things like a picture meant a lot then didn't they Julie, I don't think the kids would be happy with just a picture now.
    I'll give it a a go at posting xmas pics but forgive me if I forget one or two. lol
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little countdown to Christmas, so count me in. I loved those little picture windows so and if I remembered rightly there was always glitter involved somewhere X it would be lovely to find one of those old advent calendars X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a maybe from me as I'm still backwards and forwards to the hospital. Will try and post each day though.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie!
    Yes, I'll do it! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't done much blogging at all this year, but I have loved doing this for the past few years, so I'm a maybe (most likely) x x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love reading them and I read every single one!