Thursday, 6 October 2016

September Scavenger Hunt

I promised to do this last week, I always keep my promises even if they take slightly longer than they should, so please forgive me "I live, I love I craft".  September flew by and combined with a family problem I am very behind on many things


Web
Cobwebs and rain are a great combination


Blade
There are many different blade(s) 
The blades of scissors


Filigree
The caterpillar tried to make a filigree pattern


Travel


Bright, New
My bright red saucepans.  
The large one I purchased new nearly forty years ago.  The tiny one I purchased last year from a vintage site.
Sorry bit of a cheat, I haven't really got anything new so a bit stumped..............


Asleep
Hard to believe this little girl will be three in January


Float
The Boat Float Dartmouth


Autumn
The beautiful autumn colours of the Sumac tree

Fur
My friend Helen's dog Ben

8 comments:

  1. I think the saucepans are great. Their designs look really modern!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Simone on this one. All the photographs are great....but those saucepans!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite is your saucepans - I thought you were going to say they were new - they look it. A close second is your friend's furry dog.....that winsome look they are so good at doing!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great phtotos, the web for example but my favourite is the filigree one! Great thinking out of the box for that one! Now why didn't I think of scissors?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely selection of snaps you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dog looks sooooo cute - you couldn't refuse him anything looking like that:) And your saucepans are beautiful - a real splash of colour for the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos, but I'm even later than you, having just posted today. Take care & hope your problems are sorted soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos and I just want to hug Ben - he is adorable! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love reading them and I read every single one!