Friday, 26 August 2016

August Scavenger Hunt


Two in one photo.  
Blue carpet with feet.  
A "play" on feet......  The ruler is 24 inches which is two feet, and a pair of feet


The eye of a needle


My little button box


with many buttons


My three favourite people taken on a birthday outing last year


Another two in one photo

My knitting needles and crochet hooks I keep in glass vases.
The long thin brown vase belonged to my mother, and little round pot given to me twenty years ago is Dartington  Glass


Our very green front garden


Floor boards


My choice - the cake I made my seven year granddaughter for her birthday earlier this month with lots of blue smarties.

5 comments:

  1. such clever choices!!!! That cake looks dreamy!!! I adore your play at Feet!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices! I love the contents of the button box! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures and fun ideas behind them! Love the smartie cake and your button box!
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. excellent choice of photos and clever play on words - well done Julie - love it now off to post mine, been away a couple of days and am running behind :) Thanks for joining in :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie - I have just added a link up tool to the bottom of my photo hunt page, please go and add your name so that visitors are re-directed to your page xx

      Delete

Please leave a comment. I love reading them and I read every single one!