Tuesday, 26 July 2016

Patience is a Virtue

.......and of course a clever husband who managed to get my blog back for me.  Bit of a performance for nearly a fortnight but he managed it, but don't ask me how, I just hope he remembers how he did it if it goes missing again.    Two Sundays ago it went missing!  Disappeared in front of my very eyes it did!  Oh I could google it and find it but couldn't post on it.  But now I its back - hopefully.  Mind you I haven't done much really whilst I have been away.  


I did find the pieces for my grandson's quilt which I put away a year ago for personal reasons that at the moment I do not want to go into, needless to say I just did not want to craft or do anything for a year.  I helped some lovely little friends and their mummy with needlework but that has been it.  Then all of a sudden I wanted to sew, I wanted to knit and finish the quilt.

8 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you lost your blog and glad you got it back again! I love all those little fabric yachts - each one different! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little boats, how easy it is to mess up your blog, I struggle if any bit of it plays up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes, so glad your hubby managed to get your blog back! It's good to be able to get a project out and feel renewed enthusiasm for it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear you've had problems with your blog but glad you've found it again. I love your quilt pieces and hope you find you are able to complete it now.
    Hugs,
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you have sorted your issues, these blogs can be pesky things can't they! Those quilt blocks look wonderful, looking forward to seeing the finished result! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie, I think Blogger are changing things – or at least, that is my theory. I had a post saved and all ready to publish. Clicked the publish button, and it disappeared. Just a blank page, where the post had been! I went back through the history on my pc and I could find the post but it wouldn’t let me copy or save or print. I decided I would leave the post on my screen (in the Goggle history) and write down some of the bits I thought were quite good so that I could re-do it. I got a pen, looked back at the screen and all I then had was an error message. I’ve never been able to get the post back – it’s just gone! Really frustrating. Glad you managed to get your blog back though, that must have been really frightening.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julie, I think Blogger are changing things – or at least, that is my theory. I had a post saved and all ready to publish. Clicked the publish button, and it disappeared. Just a blank page, where the post had been! I went back through the history on my pc and I could find the post but it wouldn’t let me copy or save or print. I decided I would leave the post on my screen (in the Goggle history) and write down some of the bits I thought were quite good so that I could re-do it. I got a pen, looked back at the screen and all I then had was an error message. I’ve never been able to get the post back – it’s just gone! Really frustrating. Glad you managed to get your blog back though, that must have been really frightening.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you got your blog back Julie! I tried to visit you and wondered what had happened to it! Well done to your husband!
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love reading them and I read every single one!