Thursday, 23 June 2016

Our Holiday........Part 2

This time last week we were coming to the end of our holiday. Despite the weather, rain hail, thunder..... Apart from spending time in Dartmouth, visited Dittisham, a place we know well, we visited Bygones and The Model Village in Babbacombe near Torquay a place I first visited with my grandparents when it first opened in 1963 and we took our boys in the eighties. We also visited the House of Marbles where there is a very large fascinating marble run


The photos are here

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! The model village is really great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the model village. It's been years since I visited one. The name of the removal firm made me giggle. X

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love reading them and I read every single one!