Wednesday, 1 June 2016

May Scavenger Hunt

Sorry bit late with this, but here we go


The seaweed path at Coombe Martin


The hairy poppy leaves


Edible the grandchildren enjoying their ice-creams


Small, Forget-me-knot flowers


Poem, does a sonnet count?  
I stitched this on the wedding sampler for our son and daughter-in-law


My granddaughter's hands


Vintage embroidery


Shadows


Not a view from the window, but a view from the front door same time every May


The friendly blackbird that followed us round the garden the other day whilst we were gardening

10 comments:

  1. Great selection of photos; particularly liked the blackbird and ice-creams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos especially of the grandchildren. How quick they have grown!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there anything sweeter than children eating ice cream?
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photographs. I have vague memories of visiting Coombe Martin as a child. I love to watch children eating ice cream, it goes everywhere. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blackbird! He looks like he's been working hard searching for worms! The hairy leaves are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos - those ice creams look to be going down a treat and that is super close up of the blackbird!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great fun, I thought you were saying the grandchildren were edible, lol, they do look rather scrumptious xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely selection for the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful collection of pictures! Lots of fun times and adorable grandchildren! (I was thrilled to see the seaweed path at Coombe Martin...we went there so many times as children and have been back more recently...such special memories for me!)
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely selection for the scavenger photo hunt - I didn't know there was such a thing, but a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love reading them and I read every single one!