Thursday, 30 June 2016

June Scavenger Hunt


Stone
Cobblestones at Bayards Cove Dartmouth


View
Taken through the window on the Dartmouth to Paignton Steam Railway


Sky



Tree
The popular trees that were lopped at the end of last year near to where I live


Water
Boat Float Dartmouth


Dwelling
Dovecot Dunster Somerset


Garden
My garden
(taken a few months back)


Gate
(I was actually photographing the ducks!)



Leaf
The ferns that grow in my garden


My choice
As it is June, the summer solstice  and midsummer, I thought  I would use this photograph taken at the Model Village, Babbacomber near Torquay Devon

Linking with I Live, I Love, I Craft

12 comments:

  1. Seeing the photos of Dartmouth and the model village at Babbacombe brings back lots of happy childhood memories for me. A lovely set of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos - favourite ? Hmmm = definitely the fern x Thank you for joining in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite is the dwelling. would love to be able to get my head up into the very top and seW the views.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The view from a steaming train, always a good picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, and I'm seeing so many wonderful places, that I feel like a tourist going all over UK. Favourite, possibly the dovecote, but all are great. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds, I really like the mini Stonehenge that is adorable isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dartmouth area brings back many memories. I think my favourite picture is of the cobblestones. A friend and I sat on a bench there eating fish and chips, all alone. At least we thought we were till a fisherman popped up that ladder in the foreground giving us both a fright!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That mini Stonehenge is wonderful! Lovely photos of a very different part of the U.K. to where I live ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty pictures. Picking the dovecote as my favorite.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful corner of the world!
    Hope you have a lovely new week Julie,
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pictures, Julie! I love all these places!
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that interesting round building!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love reading them and I read every single one!