Friday, 29 April 2016

April Scavenger Hunt

I thought I would join in a scavenger hunt.  As I have never done one before, I thought it might be fun, and also gave me a chance to look at different things in different ways.


My Orange handled scissors.  
They ask can we borrow your scissor, the reply what do you want to cut?  
Show me..........


The Feather I saw caught in a cobweb


Fresh fruit for my breakfast


Horizon 
Looking out from Castle Drogo one cold March day four years ago


Wet
The sea where I live


Daffodils I designed and  craft(ed)


New growth Growing on Silver Jubilee Rose our friends bought four our Silver Wedding in 2005


The Memory 
of the lovely day out the other week with our grandchildren


One day these will be 
Sticks


Own Choice
The letter box tucked away in a wall.





15 comments:

  1. What lovely pictures. I never even thought of orange scissors!! I love your daffodils.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely selection :) and a photo of something I love - a post box, I do love the old ones tucked away and hidden. Thank you for joining in - lovely lovely photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Yay for scavenging!!! I've got to finish mine!!! Love your Daffodils-you are clever!!!! The scissors collection is great too!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many congratulations for completing the challenge, you have a wonderful 'take' on some of the categories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great and I'm just loving how everyone is doing with this. I can relate to the scissor 'thing' as mine always knew which were paper and which were fabric. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too am very protective of my scissors! Lovely photos.
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely collection of images, Julie. I have orange handled scissors too for fabric cutting and have tied a bit of ribbon on the handle as a reminder just in case anyone mistakenly tries to use them for anything else!!
    Love the photo of the letter box tucked into the wall, I always enjoy spotting them on country walks.
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great scavenger hunt. I like the red post box tucked away! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why didn't I think of my orange scissors? Love your photos and words; so refreshing to see how everyone interprets each word.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am glad it is not just me that has that scissor conversation! Love your take on the categories!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely selection of photographs. The post box tucked away is just charming. X

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great collection, I have the same scissors and they cut everything!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great selection of lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A great challenge. I like the photo with the grands.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love reading them and I read every single one!