Tuesday, 19 April 2016

Amaryllis Sunday on Tuesday ~ week whatever..........and other tales.......


The second flowering.

This last fortnight has been quite busy.  Been to see my dad, entertained our very first next door neighbours who we haven't seen for about twenty odd years.  They were flooded out at Christmas, so they thought they would do a grand tour of old friends.  


I celebrated my birthday on the 15th April.  I can now get concessions to places of interest and free prescriptions, but cannot have a pension or a bus pass.


Sunday we went with youngest son and daughter-in-law and grandchildren to Watermouth Castle

Had lots of lovely coffee and lunches and cake with lots of lovely friends.  Now I just want to settle back to a 'normal' if there is such a thing for a while  



6 comments:

  1. Belated Birthday wishes Julie! Looks like you have been keeping busy over the last couple of weeks. I hope you get time to enjoy 'normal'. I like normal very much! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strange how many bloggers have birthdays in April ( 4 that I know of at least), belated Happy Birthday to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday greetings from me.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, I agree with you on missing out on the pension and buss pass, typical for them to change the rules just before we get there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated birthday wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love reading them and I read every single one!