Sunday, 6 March 2016

Amaryllis Sunday ~ week nine

I haven't been here for about three weeks because I thought you might get very very bored with me just showing buds, large buds but nevertheless buds.  Also have had a few personal family problems which I would rather not go into here and letting the world know at the moment.


Slow and Steady has started showing her petals


Slow and Steady is a double petalled Amaryllis
The photographs does not do it justice, but I love it!
Thanks Jane, my best friend who does not have a blog but I know she reads this one!

12 comments:

  1. They produce stunning flowers, enjoy yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are good value aren't they? Sorry to hear that you have family problems. I hope that they can be sorted. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're stunning aren't they? Hope things sort themselves out xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that things will resolve soon. Sorry to hear that you are having troubles, it isn't fun is it. Your amaryllis is beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Slow and steady is doing great and looking fabulous :-) Hope things have settled down since we last spoke, deexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your amaryllis looks beautiful Julie...and is a reminder that spring may actually be here soon...it's so cold and damp here!
    Sorry to read things are difficult for you at the moment and hope they're resolved soon x
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could never get bored with looking at flowers. A big hug for you, in case you need one, Julie.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your troubles are soon a thing of the past.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful amaryllis. I hope things will get better soon. Sending love x
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your floral updates! I hope your family problems are resolved really soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent site I have bookmarked your site..
    _______
    Fashions

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love reading them and I read every single one!