Sunday, 14 February 2016

Amaryllis Sunday ~ week six


Nothing much to report............


Speedy has started to go over.


Slow and Steady II standing about ten inches high, has decided to stop growing and I reckon she may show herself by the end of the week.  They say good things come in nice packages........... 


Speedy II I think will be all leaf........


Slow and Steady II not sure what the new tiny growth will be.  A stalk or leaf.........  This one you may remember flowered a second time last July  So we will have to see what happens

12 comments:

  1. You are doing well with your Amaryllis! Mine grew about 4 feet high and I had 3 large buds on it. Saturday morning I woke up to find the potted plant had toppled from the mantel piece. 2 buds were knocked off and the stem had broke so no flowers for me! I will have to cut it down and hope a new flower stalk grows. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to see speedy go, but the anticipation of the others!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to keep observing these beautiful plants growing and blooming....love how you named them Julie :) (I name things too!)
    Have a good week.
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring is definitely coming!
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to see how your amaryllis are growing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mother nature is so wonderful, shame the flowers don't last a bit longer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Speedy looks impressive - the perfect introduction to spring coming soon I hope. I just can't wait for spring to roll round this year xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. They all look really healthy - can't wait to see what develops. Great idea for a series of blog posts, if only I had one growing I would do the same! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bet they are huge now :-) dee xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love reading them and I read every single one!