Monday, 25 January 2016

Amaryllis Sunday on Monday ~ Week 4


Well as you can see one of them is racing ahead and the other is taking its time


Speedy has shot up, and I need to find a stick for it


Slow and Steady is taking time slowly.  Wish I could take time this slowly, and if you look closely there is another shoot growing.


Remember the two waterlogged ones I rescued from the rains in the garden.  Well I brought them indoors, only in the shed at first, but they were still feeling waterlogged, so I brought them in the house to warm up and now there is a shoot on one of them.  This particular bulb seems to be quite prolific..........  remember last July.  


8 comments:

  1. When they start to grow they really go for it don't they!
    Unfortunately neither of mine have and sign of budding yet :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are something I have never bought, you are making me think about getting some next year.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that one really has shot up :-) dee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many bulbs still to come, mine is starting to fade. I have popped a water log one into my greenhouse, and I'm just waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a hare and turtle race in Amaryllis land. I wonder who will win.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's grown quickly this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe the difference!!! Seriously!!!! Speedy is enormous!!!Xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love reading them and I read every single one!