Thursday, 31 December 2015

The end of...........


It's next year tomorrow.........
I wonder what it will bring......... 
this year there was 
Unhappyness. Sadness, Upset, and Sorrow, 
not just around the world 
but to me too. 
wonder what the ghost of year yet to come will bring*.


One thing I do ask that next does not whizz by so quick like it did this year.  
One minute it was January, then December and Christmas was upon us!














*Ghost of Christmas yet to come ~ Christmas Carol ~ Charles Dickens

9 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and yours, Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year, and I completely agree about hoping it doesn't go so quickly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry that your year was hard Julie. I think it was for a lot of people. Lets greet this new year with hope for a good one ahead. Happy New Year! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, here's to a slower 2016, so we have time to enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does go quicker, doesnt it! Happy new year to you Julie!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hate to have to tell you this but it's an age thing - when you get to 60 the year takes about 15 minutes! Strange that when I was 15 an hours biology lesson at school felt like 3 days.
    Ho Hum
    Happy New year to you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's to the back of 2015. 2016 will definitely go faster but I hope it's happier for you and yours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing you a year filled with happy and fun times and lots of crafting too! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love reading them and I read every single one!