Thursday, 13 August 2015

Monday 10th August

Sorry I haven't blogged anything for a while, really I haven't had much to say..........  There only so much can show in the garden, and I haven't done much crafting or knitting recently either.


sitting in the car waiting for the rain to pass

But Monday was our Grand-daughter Caitlin's sixth birthday.  
Let's all go to Crealy they said.  We travelled from Somerset in torrential downpour with our picnic, presents and (extra) cakes and waited in the carpark for everyone else to arrive. The rain stopped about 11am


By lunchtime the sun was out and quite warm
We had a wonderful tiring day.

10 comments:

  1. One of my son's favourite places!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun time you must have all had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to spend your birthday when you are 6 x I love the photo of you waiting for the rain to pass and that was some rain x

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing better than time with your grand children.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes the weather is kind. Looks like a fun day.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't beat an adventure park or the zoo for a cracking day out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad that the sun eventually came out for Caitlin's Birthday! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to love taking my boys to Crealy :-) looks and sounds like you all had a lovely day despite the rain.Happy birthday to Caitlin, dee xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yikes, that rain looked heavy, glad the sun came out for you though xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad the sun came out for you all. Poor old Somerset is drowning again – I can’t remember an August like it. It's my birthday today, and we were planning and outdoor kind of day but looking out of the window I think we will snuggle up inside.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love reading them and I read every single one!